500 E. San Antonio
El Paso, Texas 79901
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Phone (915) 546-2245
Fax (915) 546-2250
Domestic Relations Department
Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Texas Court Help
• Reference / non-circulating
• Copier @ 10¢ per copy, cash operated
• Print from desktops @ 10¢ per print
• Word processing / Document creation
• Fax – send local, 20 page maximum per transmission
• Fax – send long-distance @ $1.00 per page
• Fax – receive @ 10¢ per page
• Scan to e-mail
• Internet access
• Dedicated e-file stations
• Digital forms on Library desktops – must be in Library
• Lexis Advance Patron Access; WestlawNext Patron Access; Hein on-line
• Notary available, unless otherwise posted. $6.00 per signature, witnesses not available
• Group tours upon request
How we can help -
Library staff CAN direct you to information and resources that are appropriate for your situation.
Library staff CANNOT advise how to proceed with your case or which form to use.
Library staff CAN provide basic directional and local procedural information.
Library staff CANNOT fill-out or type forms for you.
Library staff CAN provide research tips, guidance and assistance in finding cited material.
Library staff CANNOT conduct legal research requiring legal conclusions.