The Law Library has 3 Conference/ Training rooms available during normal operating hours to facilitate trainings, department meetings, hearings, mediations and conferences. Usage may be scheduled with the Library staff. All rooms have access to wi-fi @ “EPC-Public”
- 13th Floor (small) Sombras Del Pasado Room
1 elevator accesses 13th floor of courthouse, entrance to/exit from library to elevator bay requires staff assistance – Stairs in library
Small work table
Seats 5 maximum
- 13th Floor (large) – The Phoenix
1 elevator accesses 13th floor of courthouse, entrance to /exit from library to elevator bay requires staff assistance – Stairs in library
65” wall mounted monitor
Web cam, microphone enabled for entire room
1 large conference table
Seats 6 at table, possibly 2 more in room
- Archive/Training Room
12th floor, enter through main library
Movable seminar tables, can be set-up in multiple configurations
Seats 25 in classroom setting, 5 more in room
2 - 65” mounted flat screen T.V.’s, lap-top provided, DVD, VCR available
- All rooms available by reservation, first come, first served.
- Reserve either in person, telephone (915) 546-2245, or e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advance notification of cancellation is appreciated. No-shows will be monitored. Habitual no-show may result in no further guaranteed reservations.
- Due to the dual-purpose of the Training/Archive Room, it will be utilized only under the following conditions –
- All other conference rooms unavailable, or
- Space accommodation - groups larger than 8 persons, or
- Prior approval of law librarian or assistant law librarian.
- Vacant rooms may be utilized, but reservations will take priority. Check with staff for availability.
- Access to the meeting rooms is a privilege. Library staff may deny access.
- A calendar identifying room, user, date and time reserved will be maintained by the library staff. This calendar is not web-based in order to protect privacy and confidentiality.
- A google calendar is simultaneously maintained on the Law Library’s web page. You may check availability in advance of calling/emailing. In a case of conflict, the Staff calendar is the primary schedule. Personal, identifiable information will not be included on the web-based calendar.
Law Library Rooms
View from rear of room, 2nd monitor
Las Sombras del Pasado Room
View from door on 13th floor
From rear of room in-person meetings, no tech
Four individual respite rooms are in 13th floor computer room area opposite of arched window. These rooms also may be reserved or used on a first come, first served basis. Reservations will take priority. Only one (1) person per room.