Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
500 E. San Antonio, Suite 105
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2071
Fax (915) 546-2012
Fax (915) 543-3806
Cashier/Recording Department (CIQ filings)
Fax (915) 543-3816
El Paso County Clerk
- Mission Statement
- To secure, preserve and generate public and vital records, upholding the highest standards of integrity as public servants, maximizing the use of technology and e-government services, while providing the utmost accurate, professional and efficient service to our community.
- County Clerk Public Bulletin Board
- County Clerk’s Courthouse Office Services Effective January 8, 2016
- [ view more information ]
- County Clerk’s East Annex Effective November 2, 2015
- Please be advised that effective November 2, 2015, the County Clerk’s Office will no longer have a remote on-site location at the County’s Eastside Annex located at 2350 George Dieter.
[ View more information ] - PDF
- County Clerk New Courthouse Office Hours Effective September 1, 2015
- [ view document ]
- County Clerk Criminal Collection Payments Effective August 1, 2015
- [ view document ]
- Foreclosure Map
- Other Services
- Archives and Records
- Assumed Names
- Foreclosures - Sales take place in the County Courthouse lobby on the 1st Tuesday, of each month.
- Note: The County Clerk’s office is a recording agency only. For information about any properties, and/or issues concerning foreclosures, please contact the trustees as indicated on the notice.
- Probate / Civil Filings
- Wills, Court Registry, Guardianship, Cash Bonds Fees [click here] and Miscellaneous Fees [click here]
- JP Appeals, Certificate of Titles, Civil Filings Fees [click here]
- Criminal Filings
- Misdemeanor Fees - Criminal [click here] - Criminal Related [click here]
- Mandatory E-Filing 01/01/14 Texas Supreme Court Information
- This order mandates electronic ("e-filing") in all civil cases, including family and probate cases, by attorneys in appellate courts, and in all non-juvenille civil cases, including family and probate cases, by attorneys in district courts, statutory county courts, constitutional county courts, and statutory probate courts pursuant to a detailed implementation schedule.
- View More Information
- Delia Briones