UPDATED LEXIS ACCESS INFORMATION
As a patron of the Library you are probably aware that we offer Patron Access to LexisNexis. LexisNexis continues to commit to working with the Law Library and the legal Community during Covid-19 by providing access to Library Patrons. If you cannot otherwise conduct legal research onsite you are welcome to register for a temporary Lexis Advance® ID at https://www.lexisnexis.com/en-us/pa-access-request.page [lexisnexis.com]
- and you will receive an ID within 1 business day. This ID will be good until December 31st. This ID allows you to conduct research on the cases and codes needed for your legal work and personal legal research. We are happy to work with you to maintain access to justice during this critical time.
April 24, 2020
Westlaw remote access information
- During this challenging time your Law Library is committed to ensuring Access to Justice through Access to Legal Information.
Staff will be available 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
by phone (915) 546-2245 or email – email@example.com
In-person services are suspended, effective, Noon, Friday, March 20, 2020 until further notice. Follow us on Instagram @ eplawlibrary for updates.
We recognize that this decision will cause difficulties for some people. The decision was made after much discussion and monitoring recommended guidelines for continued public services.
Maintaining a safe environment for Library users and staff is of utmost importance. We could no longer ensure safe social distancing and proper disinfecting of surface areas used throughout the day.
Minimize the possibility of transmitting the COVID-19 virus by doing your part. We strongly encourage everyone to heed the warnings and recommendations for -
- Social distancing, 6 feet between one another
- Congregating in groups of less than 10
- Stay at home unless absolutely necessary
- Frequent Handwashing with soap for 20 seconds
- Not touching face with unwashed hands
- If you have symptoms, CALL your healthcare provider
View more information
View more information in Spanish