Text Crime Tips Anonymously!
Use Tip 411
Comments or Concerns?
El Paso Police
Texas Attorney General
Texas Crime Prevention Summer Conference
- Clint Patrol Station
- The Clint Patrol Station is located on the southeast Lower Valley area of El Paso County. It is located centrally within the Town of Clint behind the El Paso County Mission Valley Annex. They share a building with the Justice of the Peace Precinct 6, Constable 6 Office and El Paso County Clerk’s Office. As centrally located, it has easy access to major roadways allowing for quick response to calls for service. The Station is commanded by a Lieutenant which is designated as the Station Commander. The Clint Station Lieutenant has the primary responsibility for patrol districts.
- The areas these districts encompass are the eastern city limits of the City of El Paso to the Hudspeth county line south of Interstate Highway 10 and north of the international border. The specific areas of responsibility for the Clint Patrol Station are El Paso Hills, Lynwood Estates, Agua Dulce Subdivision, Las Colonias Subdivision, Town of Clint, San Elizario, Fabens, Tornillo, and Palo Alto.
- The Clint Patrol Station is staffed with four patrol sergeants.
- Shift A Sergeant Edgar Soto Esoto@epcounty.com
- Shift B Acting Sergeant Martin Fernandez MaFernandez@epcounty.com
- Shift C Sergeant Rafael Gallardo Rgallardo@epcounty.com
- Shift D Sergeant Angel Lopez GBustamante@epcounty.com
- Station Commander
- Gabriel Bustamante
- Clint Station
- 190 San Elizario
- Clint, TX 79836
- (915) 851-3287