1 - HB 2833 passed by the 81st Texas Legislature allows counties to require building code standards, inspections and notices for certain residential construction begun after September 1, 2009 in the unincorporated portions of the county by enacting Subchapter F, Chaper 233, Texas
Committed to excellence by being a leader of innovative, professional and quality public works services.
To provide a systematic approach to the care and maintenance of El Paso Countys infrastructure, road system, buildings, and parks as well as provide service and support to townships and municipalities in the county while maintaining employee and public safety as a priority without sacrificing quality, and fiscal responsibility.
• Customer Service We are capable, caring people who are doing important and satisfying work for the citizens of El Paso County.
• Excellence We aim to excel in all that we do and continually strive to do better.
• Cooperation We build organizational strength through cooperation and collaboration with others.
• Integrity We dedicate ourselves to the highest levels of ethical and professional conduct in serving the citizens of El Paso County and working with others.
• Accountability We are accountable to each other and to the citizens we serve.
• Diversity We respect and value the differences of others and realize that taking diversity into consideration leads to cohesiveness and unity.
• Innovation We accept change as an opportunity to find better ways to accomplish our mission.
• Adaptability We are open and flexible to changing priorities, strategies, procedures and methods.
• Commitment We are dedicated to the delivery of high-quality and responsive services.