RELEASE: EPCSO CONDUCTS MULTI-AGENCY WARRANT ROUND-UP
El Paso County Sheriff’s Office
3850 Justice Dr., El Paso, Texas 79938
The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Fugitive Warrants and Apprehension Unit conducted a multi-agency warrant round up from December 5, 2016 through December 9, 2016 along with the department’s Patrol Division, El Paso Police Department DWI Task Force, Horizon Police Department and the El Paso District Attorney’s Office.
· A total of 92 individuals were arrested.
· 25 of the total individuals arrested were for Driving while Intoxicated offenses.
· 67 of the total individuals arrested were for other criminal offenses.
· A total of 127 warrants were executed.
· 68 of the warrants executed were felony warrants.
· 59 of the warrants executed were misdemeanor warrants.
· 31 of the subjects arrested did not have a bond for their charge at the time of their arrest.
· Total bond/fine amount for all subjects arrested was $ 2,022,069.00 .
· Azzea Leyva, age 26 was arrested on five counts of Aggravated Assault w/a Deadly Weapon with a total bond of $50,000.
· Delilah Herrera, age 20 was arrested on one count of Aggravated Robbery and one count of Evading Arrest with a Vehicle with no bond.
· Paul Michael Cordova (age 46), Jesus Lopez (age 50), Margarito Rios (age 49) and Veronica Deluna (age 38) were all arrested for one count of Driving while Intoxicated 3rd or More with no bond.
· Omar Saenz, age 39 was arrested on one count of Intoxication Assault with a Vehicle causing Serious Bodily Injury with a bond of $50,000.
· Rafael Magallanes, age 22 was arrested on one count of Burglary of Habitation with no bond.
· Eduardo Ramos, age 19 was arrested on one count of Sexual Assault with a $10,000 bond. Ramos had been featured as one of the department’s most wanted with Crime Stoppers of El Paso.
Azzea Leyva Delilah Herrera Paul Michael Cordova
Jesus Lopez Margarito Rios Veronica Deluna
Omar Saenz Rafael Magallanes Eduardo Ramos