500 E. San Antonio
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2000
County of El Paso
- Web Browser Requirements
- Supported Browser:
- Internet Explorer (IE) 7 or higher*
- *Internet Explorer 10 requires COMPATIBILITY MODE enabled
- Mozilla - Firefox 3.5 or higher
- Google Chrome 10 or higher
- Required Configuration:
- Cookies must be enabled
- Allow popups (disable popup blocker)
- Remove caching (see FAQ)
- Other Requirements:
- Adobe Reader 9 or higher (download)
- Q1: When I'm viewing documents, I keep seeing the previous document.
- A1: Disable the caching (memory) option from your browser which will force your browser to see a new document.
- Q2: How do I disable the caching (memory) option from my browser?
- A2: If you're using IE:
- 1) Click on the Tools Menu > Select Internet Options
- 2) Click on the General tab > Under Browsing History, click on the Settings button.
- 3) In the Temporary Internet Files area, check "Every time I visit the webpage", click OK button
- A2: If you're using Firefox:
- 1) Click on the Tools Menu > Select Options
- 2) Click on the Advanced tab > Click Network tab.
- 3) In the Offline Storage area, enter 0(zero) KB of disc space for the cache and click on the Clear Now button, click OK button
- A2: If you're using Chrome:
- 1) Chrome won't let you configure cache size
- Q3: How do I enable COMPATIBILITY MODE in IE 10
- A3: At the top of the browser, next to the URL there is an icon [view sample] you can click to enable COMPATIBILITY MODE.
- Instructions to Enable Compatibility Mode (Microsoft Website)
- You may be able to run applications running other internet browsers; however, support is not provided. In the event that you are experiencing problems using an unsupported browser, please try again with a supported browser using the required configurations.