El Paso County Veterans Assistance Office
4641 Cohen Ave.
Suite D
El Paso, Texas 79924
Phone (915) 759-7990 ext 1
Fax (915) 759-0217

Veterans Assistance Office

  • Burial and Memorial
  • In order to be buried at a National Cemetery or State Veteran's Cemetery the veteran must have received an "Honorable" discharge and fall under the specifications outlined on this web link: http://www.cem.va.gov
  • VA Form 21-530 is used to apply for burial benefits. Fill out the form below and bring in all the receipts from the cost of the funeral along with a death certificate to our office.
  • VA Form 21-530 with Instructions pdf (19.7 KB)