Text Crime Tips Anonymously!
Use Tip 411
Comments or Concerns?
El Paso Police
Texas Attorney General
Texas Crime Prevention Summer Conference
- Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Unit
- The El Paso County Sheriff's Office Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Unit section is responsible for the safe keeping of criminal warrants from the Sheriff's Office, Justice of the Peace courts, District and County Courts, and unexecuted criminal indictments from the District Attorney's Office. Detectives and Deputies are tasked with locating and arresting persons wanted on outstanding criminal warrants and extradition orders of those persons that have evaded our Criminal Justice System. Deputies are also responsible for executing Protective Custody Orders, locating and arresting persons wanted by other states and other counties in the State of Texas. The unit is located on the 1st floor of the El Paso County Detention Facility.
- The Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Unit is comprised of the following:
- • Eight Deputies for Criminal Warrants/Fugitive Extraditions
- • One Detective and one Deputy assigned to the Multi-Agency U.S. Marshals Lone Star Fugitive Task Force
- • Civilian Clerical Staff
- • Criminal Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Unit- Main telephone (915) 546-2214
- • Criminal Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Unit- Fax number (915) 546-2026
- • Criminal Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Unit- Extraditions Clerk (915) 546-2281
- • Criminal Warrants and Fugitive Apprehension Unit Supervisor- Sgt. Juan Favela (915) 546-2201