Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
500 E. San Antonio
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 834-8200
Fax (915) 834-8299
Management Action Plan
Domestic Relations Office
- Community Supervision
- Your Children Need You.
- They need you to support them – by helping with homework, by attending parent-teacher conferences, by going to their games or performances. They need you to teach them how to be an adult. They need you to be a role model for them.
- And they need you to help provide for them financially.
- Times are hard right now, but the way you handle hard times shows your children the kind of person you are, and the kind of person they can be when they grow up.
- So – are you willing to meet that challenge?
- Probation Info
- Orientation schedule – orientation classes are open to anyone, not just people who have been assigned to attend.
- Our Community Supervision Officers:
- Senior CSO Evelyn Renteria
915-834-8200, ext 4047
- CSO Claudia Arroyos
915-834-8200, ext. 4052
- CSO Elisa Herndon
915-834-8200 ext. 4046
- Probation Hotline: 915-834-8222
- New Reporting Days
- Effective December 2009, please report between the 16th of each month and the end of that month.
- REMEMBER: Unless you have specifically been given the right to report by fax or mail, you MUST meet with a community supervision officer to get credit for reporting.
- EXCEPTION: Attendance at an assigned orientation class counts as your report for that month.
- Legal Info
- Do you have an open case with the Texas Attorney General? Get to their website here:
- Do you need to know more about the laws that apply to your case? Check out the DRO’s Family Law Information Center page for information on modifying your court order, your rights and responsibilities, and a list of attorneys who offer low-cost consultations in family law matters:
- Family Law Information Center (FLIC)