- Welcome to Ascarate Park
- Ascarate Park is the largest public-use recreational park in El Paso County and is dedicated to sports, picnicking, fishing and other recreational activities.
- Spanning over 400 acres, Ascarate Park features an 18-hole 72 par golf course and a 9 hole executive course called the Delta 9, a 48 acre surface lake, lakeside boardwalk, fully-equipped aquatic center, playgrounds and picnic facilities.
- The park itself plays host to the Ascarate Golf Course which sits on 280 acres, and is adjacent to the 48 acre surface lake within the park.
- Park Location: 6900 Delta Dr. El Paso Texas 79905 (MAP)
- Office Phone: (915) 771-2380
- Park Hours: April-September 5:30am-9:00pm
- Park Fees
- Park entrance is Free Monday - Friday
- Saturday and Sunday park entrance is $2.00 per vehicle and $5.00 during Special Events. 6:00 a.m. to close.
- Holiday park entrance is $5.00 per vehicle
Holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Columbus Day, Day After Thanksgiving
- No Alcohol is allowed at Ascarate Park