Ruben P. Gonzalez
El Paso County Tax Assessor-Collector
301 Manny Martinez
El Paso, Texas 79905
Phone (915) 771-2300
Fax (915) 771-2301
County Tax Assessor-Collector
- Property Taxes
- An interlocal agreement between the County of El Paso, The City of El Paso, and 26 other taxing entities was formed back in 1986 to better serve the citizen of El Paso, County.
- List of Taxing Entities
- Property taxes are collected by the consolidated City Tax Assessor-Collector's Office located at
221 N. Kansas Suite 300, El Paso, TX 79901.
- However, for the convenience of property taxpayers, the County Tax Assessor-Collector makes all six (6) of his Tax Offices available for taxpayers to pay their current tax bills in full from October 17th through January 31st, February 1st property tax bills becomes delinquent and arrangements for resolution must be made with the City Tax Assessor-Collector at City.
- City of El Paso Tax Office Website
- The following link will direct you to the El Paso Central Appraisal District website. Search by owner name, address or account number.
- Property Search
- Ruben P. Gonzalez